Arrival from the airport to the hotel
A taxi will take about 25 to 30 minutes from the airport to the hotel.
A fast train connection (S-Bahn No. 5) takes about 17 minutes from the airport to Hanover central station.
It’s only two underground stations from Hanover central station to the hotel, or a 10-minute-footwalk:
- Please walk to the entrance of Hanover central station and exit at
Ernst-August-Platz. Follow the “Bahnhofstrasse” along (to the south),
and you will get to “Karmarschstrasse”. Please walk at the right side of
the street until you reach the old town hall (“Altes Ratshaus”, a red
- Please turn right in the “Köbelinger Straße”.
- Now you are heading towards the church (“Marktkirche”). Opposite to the church
is Hotel Am Leineschloss.
You can reach Concorde Hotel Am Leineschloss from Hanover central station also by underground:
- Please walk to the end of Hanover central station and get downstairs to
underground 3 or 7 towards “Wettbergen”.
- After 2 stations you will reach your destination “Markthalle/Landtag”.
- Please leave the underground towards the exit “Marktkirche/Altstadt”.
- You are on “Köbelinger Straße” now, facing the church (Marktkirche).
- Opposite to that church is Hotel Am Leineschloss.
The arrival with a rental car from the airport:
- Please follow the signs to “Hanover / Centre”. Please drive several kilometers through Vahrenwalder Straße in die Stadt. Please turn to the right when you have reached the railroad tracks right (under the undergrund crossing) and you will reach Arndtstraße.
- Please follow Arndtstraße until it turns onto Schlosswender Straße. At the end of that street you will reach Königsworther Platz . Please turn left to Brühlstraße, which will turn onto Leibnizufer übergeht.
- Please drive on the left traffic lane! Turn left on Friedrichswall and follow ist until you reach Karmarschstraße.
- Please turn left to Leinstraße and shortly after that, turn to the right on Bohlendamm,.
- The hotel is at the end of Bohlendamm, the entrance to the hotel’s parking facilities is on the left.